FINAL INSPECTION GUIDE
- Doors, walls, window sills, floors, skirting boards should be thoroughly washed
- Blinds and curtains to be washed or dry cleaned
- Windows cleaned
- Light fittings to be dusted
- Cobwebs be removed
- Exhaust Fan covers taken down and washed
- Cupboards, bench tops, stove top, griller and oven should be thoroughly cleaned and behind stove wall.
- Particular attention should be paid to bathrooms, toilets & laundry. All areas should be free of mould, mildew and soap residue. Shower screens must be cleaned.
- Carpets must be professionally steam cleaned
- All lawns & lawn edges are to be cut back. Garden beds should be left in a tidy manner, with all excess foliage trimmed back.
- Garage, carport or store room should be thoroughly washed and free from any oil stains or any other markings
- Make sure any damages caused by you are also repaired.
- Disconnect all appliances such as Gas, Electricity & Telephone.
- Make sure when you have completely cleaned and vacated the property you contact our Property Management Department to arrange a Final Inspection and return the keys.
WE WOULD ADVISE THAT IT IS PRUDENT FOR YOU TO BE PRESENT AT THE FINAL INSPECTION